We Respect Your Privacy
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- When you sign up or have made a purchase to our website, you are subscribed to our newsletter where we will send you updates on our latest products news, sustainable actions, and deals in the future. We provide you with an option in the email where you can unsubscribe if you choose to no longer receive messages from us.
- If you contact us by email, letter, phone, or online chat, or communicate with our customer support, we will collect your sender information and may record other information you voluntarily disclose. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- We may also ask you to complete the surveys that we use for research purposes, although it is not a must for you to answer them.
- Transaction details through our site and fulfil your orders.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We use personal information stored in our database in various ways to provide you with information, updates, and our services, to communicate with you.
- We use the information provided by you to confirm the transactions you have made, make you aware of the status of your orders, troubleshoot and resolve your issues, and help promote secure transactions.
- We use your personal information to inform you about special discounts and offers and new products offered on our website.
- The information you provide is also used to optimize your experience. We maintain a record of your product interests, purchases, and whatever else may happen and can enhance your shopping experience on our web site.
- Any user reviews submitted on our website, social media and via other channels can be used for marketing purposes on different channels like social media and others etc.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange the delivery, or make a purchase, we mean you consent to our collection and use only do what you do for a specific reason.
- Our website takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized use of data or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- Our website limits access to your personally-identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services.
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
When you register on our website, we may contact you from time to time about updating your content, so that we can be confident that you benefit.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We think of it as our Priority to ensure security of your Personal Information. We will not sell or lease your own data to outsiders for their marketing purposes without your consent. Nonetheless, we will impart your data to outsiders in specific circumstances, for example,
- For offering services to you, we may impart your own information to outsider merchants who assist us with offering our services to you, for example, email suppliers, mail houses, shipping firms, and other such outsiders. On the off chance that you utilize financing option to submit a request with our site, to affirm and handle your request we will impart your by and by recognizable data to such financing organization. We by and large go into an agreement with such outsiders that expect them to keep up the classification of your own data and not use it for some other reason than approved by the agreement.
- If we are under an obligation to reveal or share your own information to agree to any lawful commitment as we accept is sensibly important to conform to comply with a legal requirement, insurers, professional advisers, the law, guideline, or other administrative position.
- We may likewise uncover your recognizable data to decide your empower obligation assortment, start lawful procedures to recuperate misfortunes of or in any case ensure our privileges or property, or for protection, guarantee to prepare, or to forestall damage to yourself or others.
- In expansion to as gone ahead above, we may share your personal data with your consent, with distributors, brand proprietors, retailers, and makers with whom we are locked in the event that we accept their items might hold any importance with you.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property, or safety of Ashva®, www.theashva.com, its customers or third parties.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
To secure your data and prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
All information collected on our website is securely stored in our website-controlled database. The database is stored on a secure server behind a firewall; Must have access to servers that are password protected and strictly limited on a need basis.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the European region, you may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that theashva.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personal identifiable information.
YOUR PRIVACY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To help ensure your security, be certain:
- Not to share your ID or password with any other individual.
- To avoid potential risk to prepare for "malware", for instance by introducing and refreshing appropriate enemy of infection programming.
Our website reserves the right to update, change, or modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will have an immediate effect on their posting on the website.
On the off chance that we roll out material improvements, we will tell you here that it has been refreshed, so you know about what data we gather, and under what conditions, assuming any, we use or potentially disclose it.
In the event that our store is converged with another association, your data might be moved to the new proprietors so we may keep on offering items to you.
IP ADDRESS AND COOKIES
- We may gather data about your PC, including where accessible your IP address (IP address is a number that lets PCs connected to the Internet realize where to send information to the User €”, for example, the pages seen by the User), working framework and program type, for framework organization. The IP address does not recognize the User by and by. Our site utilizes this data to convey its pages to Users upon demand, to tailor its webpage to the interests of its clients, to gauge traffic inside its webpage, and let publicists know the geographic areas from where our site's guests come.
- System will issue cookies when you sign on to our site. You may impair treats by changing the settings of your program. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you select this setting you might be not able to get to our whole site.
- Enable essential working of our site or to fix any specialized issue through social occasion pertinent specialized information.
- Web investigation to improve our site (structure, highlights, openness and ease of use, content) or to fix any specialized issue through social affair important specialized information.
- Enable certain fundamental elements of internet perusing and shopping with us.
- Monitor the viability of our online promotions and advertising (by recording your collaborations with our advertisements on outsider sites, our web-based media stages, or our showcasing messages);
- Learn more about your inclinations and Internet perusing tastes to give you custom-fitted advertising.
Use Of Google AnalyticsIn our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR in order to safeguard our legitimate interest in the analysis of the use of our website.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We point out in this context that on our website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "anonymizeIp". An anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking) ensures that your IP address is shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area in order to exclude a personal reference. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other website and internet related services to us as website operators. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. If necessary, please refer to the program help for the browser you are using to find out how to make the appropriate settings. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website in full.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of our website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install. The current link is https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Alternatively, you can prevent the future collection of your data by Google Analytics by setting an opt out cookie. You set this cookie by clicking this link. Please note that the opt-out cookie only works in this browser and for this website. If you delete the cookies in your browser, you must click the link again.
Google is subject to the Privacy Shield Agreement, ensuring compliance with European data protection law https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS AND RIGHTS?
Unsubscribe. You may withdraw from our marketing email or SMS communication.
Update, Modify, or Correct Your Information. We urge you to reach us to refresh or address your own data if it changes or in the event that you accept that any data that we have gathered about you is erroneous. We may demand data from you to respect your solicitation, for example, to guarantee legitimate verification or to check the business part of our own to which the data was given.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
To practice any of your privacy rights, or on the off chance that you have any inquiries or concerns with respect to this Privacy Notice or the information preparing rehearses plot thus, it would be ideal if you contact us as at email@example.com.